Character Backdrop T&Cs
Character Backdrop Terms and Conditions
• Permission should be sought by you the client from the venue as to the suitability of hired
item(s) and ensure the Character Backdrop will fit into your chosen venue and area. Most
venues will require to see Insurance documents, and these are available upon request.
• We will deliver the Character Backdrop and set up at the time specified by your Venue and
inform you of these arrangements. The Character Backdrop is the responsibility of the
Client from set-up time until collection.
* Items must not be attached or stuck to the Character Backdrop under any circumstances
as this causes damage to the Character Backdrop which will be chargeable as listed below.
* The Character Backdrop must not come into contact with water. If the Character Backdrop
is placed outside then the client has permission to move them inside.
• The Character Backdrop must not be moved from the area where it has been set up
without prior approval from It’s In The Party Bag. This is due to Health and Safety issues
and to ensure that no damage is caused to yourself, your guests or the Character
* It’s In The Party Bag do not take responsibility for cakes placed on the Character Cake
Stand and are placed at the clients own risk.
• Should any breakages occur these must be reported immediately to It’s In The Party Bag.
A Damage Bond of £50.00 is payable in advanced for each event:
No damages, full £50.00 returned.
Some damages, cost will be calculated and if less than £50.00, remainder will be returned.
Damages costing more than £50.00 an invoice will be sent which should be paid within 30 days otherwise legal action could be sought.
• A confirmation email will be sent after collection of the Character Backdrop to confirm if
there were any damage to the Character Backdrop or breakages to any items.
• If you wish to make any changes to your booking then these must be put in writing by
either post or email to email@example.com. We will make every attempt to meet
your requirements where possible but with no guarantee or liability on our part to meet any
more than the original order requested.
• Cancellation of the Character Backdrop must be in writing either by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cancellation costs are:
6 Weeks and Over: Deposit Only
6 to 4 Weeks: 50% of Order (Includes Deposit)
4 Weeks and Under: Full Payment
• In no circumstances shall our liability to you exceed the value of the contract. It’s in the
Party Bag shall not be liable in respect of damages/injury/loss or any other damage incurred
in respect of any default or damage to item(s) the Client shall satisfy themselves of the
suitability/condition/placement of the hired item(s) upon receipt.
• It’s In The Party Bag reserve the right to take photographs of the Character Backdrop and
use them for marketing purposes. Any photographs we use will not be published until after
It’s in the Party Bag